- Go to NZ Standards Online
- a database that gives online access to New Zealand standards.
- If you have not created a personal registration for New Zealand Standards, do so now by clicking on the Register button, filling in the form and click on Submit. This only needs to be done once.
Otherwise log in using the email address and password you registered with. NOTE: This is a personal registration, your Unitec login is not linked to this database.
- Using the search boxes on left of screen, type in the standard number under "Document number or Organisation" eg 3604
- Click Search.
- In the centre pane, results of your search will appear. Find the Standard you are interested in, and click on the title. This will open a PDF of the document.
- Before viewing NZ Standards on this site, you may be asked to agree to the IHS Terms and Conditions.
There are strict Copyright and Licensing conditions covering the use of these Standards.
You ARE allowed:
You are NOT allowed:
- to view the Standard online using IHS Standards Expert.
- to print one single hardcopy of a Standard for your personal use while you are a student at Unitec. This copy must be destroyed at the end of your course or within 12 months, whichever comes first. More information on printing can be found on the full NZ Standards guide.
- to download a copy of any of the Standards
- to retain any electronic copy of a Standard on computer, USB, CD or any other device
- share, upload, circulate, email or otherwise distribute any copy of a Standard.
For more detailed help, covering how to print and examples see the full NZ Standards guide.